Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beauty Is Learned

The big forehead Bride of Frankenstein look is usually one that is eschewed by most men.
But I now have a new favorite to add to my current list of Big Forehead Beauties (BFB) - which stands at three entries.

While a bit short for my liking, Sade is still my hands-down favorite.

Tyra Banks has to make any BFB list.

And now Tameka Jocobs of Deal or No Deal makes the cut.
"Oh, it's not that bad." one might say.

But as I happened to walk past a group of beastly looking women watching the show - the comment; "But look at her forehead" was the catalyst for a litany of five-head jokes.
The thing was - if I took all of the positive physical traits of the women involved in the conversation and added them all together, they would still not be able to match this California native in terms of looks.
As for me, I'm learning to look past a big forehead if the women are this hot.

2 comments:

Mr. Noface said...

If you are looking at the face as a whole the big forehead is not that much of a problem. It's only when you focus on the forehead irrespective of the proportions of every other part of the face, that the dome becomes an issue. I've found that people who are eager to find a flaw in these beautiful women are more wont to do that.

uglyblackjohn said...

Yeah, it's like how ugly women point out that an attractive woman has a corn on her little toe as her big flaw.