Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm A Recovering Coke Addict

No, not the type favored by Pacino in Scarface - but The Real Thing (Coca-Cola).
Sure, the product can cause the leaching of calcium from one's bones -
but since most people don't get enough Vitamin D (Most easily obtained through exposure to sunlight) to process the mineral, what does it matter?
But this addiction isn't really my fault at all.
Maybe I can blame my food choices for causing my addictions.
http://www.greenmuze.com/nurture/health/1751-junk-food-addiction.html

1 comment:

FreeMan said...

I had to Put Down the Brown myself! I used to get headaches and all kinds of discomfort from letting go of Coca cola. Believe me it's great on a hot day, great at a club mix drink and great to smile with the fizz going down my throat.

I know that stuff is addictive but I haven't figured out the trigger of the Brown! So I had to put it down!

Now is that enough rhyming for you?