Thursday, March 18, 2010

What About Wichita State?

Oh they lost in the NIT?
Okay, what about Haskell Indian Nations University?
Obama must think the road to health care reform runs through Kansas.
Below are his picks for the Final-Four.
Kansas State - I hate K-State. Any team who has beaten USC in football is a team I hate, especially K-State.

KU?
I've never been a fan - not even during the Danny Manning years.
Too bad he was drafted by the Clippers - an omen of a dismal pro career.

Nova?
Hate 'em.
Ed Pinckney was 'aight in their win over Georgetown to win their sole title - but I can't go with them this year.

KU?
Nah... UK!
Since the Pac-10 is down this year, I gotta' go with the country boys from Kentucky.

5 comments:

FreeMan said...

Are there any country boys on the team? I hate college B-Ball it only makes you appreciate the pros because they make their shots.

CareyCarey said...

FreeMan, I am so disappointed in you. I thought for sure you was going to say you hate college basketball because they are pimping the players. Somethiings not right when the coach makes 4 million and the players parents can't get a ticket to see their son play. And, something ain't right when the coach has a shoe contract and he doesn't even wear tennis shoes.

Uncle black, you were on a role until you got to the finals. Kansas Baby. That's the next NCAA champion. See, you messed up when you mentioned Danny Manning. You do know that he's on the coaching staff? And please, Kentucky? My daughter went there but Walls is over-rated imo.

I am glad Freeman didn't give his pick. He had Cotley over Pacquio :-(

FreeMan said...

LOL, man don't pigeon hole me to only talking about money. I try to stay in the lane provided by UBJ when he sets up these topics.

On the money side I'm glad these youngins are getting out after 1 year. Get your money, take care of your family and then come back to college when you have to protect your money. That's a way better angle but for now the money is on the table so take it. ... brought to you by MadMoney Freeman LOL

Man who knew my boy Clottey wasn't going to fight. I'm not there cuz if I was I would've thrown a beer at him and said this ain't baseball and I want my money back when I see a No-Hitter.

Val said...

@CareyCarey

I agree about the plantation that is Men's college athletics.


Go Rutgers!

CareyCarey said...

@ Val

Okay, I'll champion that... Go Rutgers! Well, Vivian made her stamp here in Iowa. Yep, she was great for the program and the state. We were sad to see her leave.