Monday, November 20, 2017

The Gay Coffee Agenda?


 Some are upset (AGAIN) with Starbucks' most recent holiday cup design.
Some see a lesbian couple sharing an intimate Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
I just thought it was a picture of old friends who hadn't seen each other all year.
Some see two gay men holding hands on an alternate cup design.
I just assumed that it a heterosexual couple.

 I had no idea what McDonald's cup design was intended to convey.
Someone said that it was supposed to be a pair of mittens - others saw a man holding his butt cheeks open (I had to laugh at that observation.).

(Dunkin Donuts 'Joy' cups.) Joyous = Merry = Gay?
I guess if one looks hard enough and assumes what they wish - everyone and everything can be seen as 'gay'.
Or.
Maybe some people are just projecting.


No comments: