Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Boogeyman

After many delays, the club is set to re-open this weekend after fours months of renovation.
I don't expect anything out of the ordinary but white folks have just gone crazy lately.

One of my friends from back in the day swears that spiritual events will occur to coincide with the full moon and the time change this weekend.
She is cray-cray so I just politely wished her well and kept scrolling down my facebook newsfeed to talk trash to Astros fans


But then I began to see posts about Antifa Super Soldiers starting Civil War II this weekend.
Some in the Alt-Right are anticipating the 'killing and beheading of white parents and white business owners'?

This seemed like a joke so I googled it.
And yeah, white people seem to be amped-up to fight other white people.
Some Rednecks have even included The New Black Panther Party into the Antifa mix.

And then there is that Guy Fawkes dude and his November 5 Gunpowder Rebellion.

White folks are going to be going crazy this weekend.

You know,
For people who claim to love their country they sure seem intent on tearing it apart.

No comments: