Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Upgrade To V 2.0

Lighter skin - check.
Weave - check.
Removal of extra hair - check.
Sexy outfit - check.
We've seen it before and it can be seen any day on all those makeover shows on the women's networks.

Now it seems that Castor Semenya is getting a new softer look too.

Tall and with body hair?
Maybe this was SeeNew's ideal woman.
(*Me, ducking the shot of hot piss.)
But the handlers at the ATP thought that a more feminine look would work better for her too.
So much for all the "Man" talk - maybe all they needed was a little grooming advice.

7 comments:

CNu said...

why you gotta go put me all up in it?!?!?!

venus nowhere near hairy or curvy enough to elicit my attention...,

brohammas said...

MAn, that magazine cover is poppin up everywhere. I should probably just stay quiet but you know I grit my teeth every time I see it.

You know why right?

uglyblackjohn said...

@ SeeNew - Every time I see these Southern women and their hairy legs I think of the comment you made on an earlier post.

@ brohammas - Gay Mormaon Boys?
Didn't even notice until you brought it up.

brohammas said...

Is a Mormaon just a Samoan Mormon? I can find ya plenty of those.

FreeMan said...

Maybe they should help the women in the WNBA!

uglyblackjohn said...

@ brohammas - I went to BYU-HC, so can I. But nah... it was just a typo.

@ FreeMan - Maybe they'd get a better audience or maybe they're trying to appeal to a different audience.
I think a lot of those girls are beyond Extreme Makeover WNBA Edition.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt love your posting type, very remarkable.
don't give up and keep posting as it just nicely to look through it.
excited to view much more of your current posts, cheers ;)