Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who's Hot! Who's Not?

Italic Damn...!
It's finally over.
This has been the longest election cycle in the history of man.
Who benefited and who fell?
George Bush has to be at the Bottom. In fact he is so low on the scale that he only partially makes the cut. Was he so bad that BOTH parties threw him under the bus? Okay, I guess he was.
Right Wing Pundits, including (but not limited to) Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and Laura Ingraham. How they could state regularly that Sarah Palin was the answer to the Republican Party's problems (and with a straight face and conviction) is beyond me. They're just barely above soon (but not soon enough) to be Former President Bush.
Elizabeth Hasselbeck - The "True Believer" who will probably say how the election was rigged in Obama's favor. I can't make her as low as the other pundits - she actually believes what she is saying.
John McCain - He didn't win the election but he didn't lose any standing either. The old guy just needs a nap and an afternoon buffet and he'll be fine.
Sarah Palin - Her rise is (hopefully) ephemeral.
Tina Fey - Palin lost the campaign but Fey lost an SNL gig. Fey is higher than Palin because at least she knew that she was only pretending to be a viable candidate.
Keith Oberman & Racheal Maddow - I never watch MSNBC, CNBC or even regular NBC. These two came across like kids in the 'hood telling "Yo' Mama" jokes. Harsh on the candidates. Ouch!
Michelle Obama - A redefinition of the First Lady.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama - Number 44!

I should have included John Stewart and Colbert on the list (and in fairly high positions) but I'm tired and forgot.
D.L. and D.A.G. are noticeably absent. Their shows are so bad that I would have to put them below Bush.

What's your list?

5 comments:

D.J. said...

We have 30 minutes before The View comes on. I can't wait...what will Elizabeth say? Will it be that Obama outspent John McCain? Will she just blame the blacks? Will it be all the fault of Rev Wright? I know Barbara is gonna be there to stroke her and make her feel welcome.

brightstarr said...

Awesome list. And thank you for excluding DL and DAG - I'm praying for immediate cancellation!

uglyblackjohn said...

dj - Hasselbeck? I can't wait either. I hope Whoopi gives her a good azz whuppin'.

bright - I should have put Katie Curic pretty high on the list too. It was her interview that first exposed how inane and vapid Sarah Palin truely is.

RunningMom said...

The plus side to shutting the cable off: Not having to listen to everyone else talk out the side of their neck.

Ever heard "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one"

Well that's how I felt when it came to this election. There was just sooooo much chitter-chatter, I feel like I need a vacation now that it's over.

A drink will do. Crown on the rocks for me.

uglyblackjohn said...

runningmom - Crown? You must be from the South.