Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sexual Objectification

While the first image of Obama sneaking in a quick grab is fake - I never realized what Melania was actually working with.

 In the club business, flirting is an essential part of one's duties.
No, not with the help - that would be a law suit - but with the patrons.

I've been grabbed, rubbed, kissed, propositioned and flashed so often that I've come to think of such interactions as being normal.

Maybe I come from a different era.
From a time when a light pat on the ass was often seen as being complimentary.
Or maybe the girls/women didn't really like the way they were being treated.
Maybe they just thought it was the way things were supposed to be.

I'm not a particularly aggressive guy when it comes to pursuing women.
I don't think I've ever asked a woman out on a date.
I've only asked three women to dance in my entire life and two of those said 'no'.
But I still get a lot of women and I seem to stay on the dance floor.
I've had women strip naked, buy me gifts, try to get me drunk - all in an effort to have sex.

I'm not playa'.
In fact, I'm often rude.
I don't have 'game'.
One woman told me that not having game is my game.

Yet I still must flirt.
Bucked-teeth, cock-eyed, bad weave, overweight, one titty, ... .
It doesn't matter.
I still have to make sure every woman feels as though she is Beyonce.



No comments: