Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Brave New World -Life on Acid


What if 'we' (okay, machines) could create a more efficient being made with more efficient materials?
Would we even recognize the end result or would we fear it..
 If a machine could create 'life' based on its art it would appear alien.
 What's up with all the dog/squirrel faces?
Why so many eyes?
Even when fed existing human art - what is important and what must be altered?

Seriously, even with an almost recognizable form - what's up with the puppy/squirrel eyes.

If A.I. we're to create life using its own art and optimal materials and that was smarter than humans - is this how the world would look?

5 comments:

CNu said...

The Conscious Mind is fitted to the Photon Interaction

FreeMan said...

Hope you are alright... you're the most famous person in Beaumont on the internet! D.FreeMan

brohammas said...

You above water?

uglyblackjohn said...

Yep, I'm good. Trying to put an exchange together for the weekend at one of the clubs.
People bring what they have and/or take what they need.
Thanks.

@Freeman - It takes a natural disaster to hear from you?

DF said...

I was trying to let Brohammas live a bit so he can get his confidence back from our disagreements!

Not a natural disaster just growing businesswise and the like. No excuse at all really but when I heard Beaumont I said damn I'd better reach out as I have family in Houston who didn't flood either.

Next business idea for the Gulf Coast will be small moped motor sea doo or as I'll call them flood doos.