Monday, May 10, 2010

Black and Asian

I can see what John Meyer was saying when he stated that he wasn't attracted to Black women.
People's tastes are subjective and Black women just don't do it for Mr Meyer.
I view many Asian women the same way.
Sure, some are very attractive - but most just don't do it for me.

Sure, some have huge boobs but most lack ass or any type of muscle development.
With the slight frame - I'd feel as though I were messing with a little girl.

Many people on an Asian blog commented that the Black/Asian blend looked odd or even unattractive.
I don't know... Esther Baxter seemed to turn out alright.

Amerie,

Kimora Lee Simmons, Naomi Campbell, Chili (TLC), and Tatiana Ali all turned out okay too.

4 comments:

FreeMan said...

Really I was trying to read but the Esther Baxter photo kind of made me lose focus.

I think a expose on Esther Baxter would be a great post on UBJ!

DPizz said...

I like most women, including Asian women, and there are plenty of Asian chics out there that do not have the physiques of little girls - but your general point is taken.

Yes, the Black/Asian mix is a tricky one. It does seem to often result in an odd result, but certainly can produce a extremely attractive and exotic result as well, as exemplified by your examples here.

I like a Cho-Cho-Sam babe. Hook me up ポン引き.

uglyblackjohn said...

@ FreeMan - Yeah... I through that up just for you.

@ DPizz - Cho Cho San? Man you must have listened to too much of Malcolm McLaren's "Madame Butterfly" back in the day.

Reggie said...

I must admit that there is something about that mix that I've always found to be enticing as well. Esther is as thick as a cold bowl of grits and she's got a face like a goddess. There is something beautiful about all of those women you've mentioned and most of the ones that I actually know as well.

Damn brother.......why you got this on my mind?!?