Thursday, May 5, 2011

Is It Racist?

 I like Hilary Swank - I even think she's attractive.
But there is something about her mouth that makes me think of buying car insurance.
 Foo Fighters are alright but they're not Nirvana.
And Dave Grohl also reminds me of a caveman.
 People swooned over Shannon Elizabeth in American Pie.
But her protruding mandible still made me think of a caveman.
 Is it racist to say that someone may have ties to Pestera cu Oase?
 Another feature I find distracting is the 'long-head'.
Both Drew Barrymore and
 Tori Spelling remind me of statues on
Easter Island.
Is this 'racist'?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not racist. Similist (if there's such a word)or metaphorist. ;)

DF said...

Not racist at all because you are talking about physical features. Now if you said they all smell like wet dogs that would be racist.