Thursday, August 19, 2010

They All Look The Same To Me

Sometimes I can't tell one blond lady on television from the next.
Laura Ingraham looks a lot like...
Ann Coulter.
Who looks a lot like...

Dr. Laura Sch...
Oh wait... maybe Dr Laura's carpet doesn't match her new blond drapes.
You mean to tell me that Dr Laura (defender of free speech) is really a JAP?
You mean to tell me that this Hebe is attempting to disguise her ethnicity?
This Kike is lying to us?
That this Sheeny Shylock is really a Yid?
That this Jew is trying to pass herself off as a real American?
(I apologize if any language in this post offends anyone. Terms such as these should be done away with and are not intended in a pejorative manner.)

2 comments:

Freeman said...

First please stop showing inferior women like nakedness on this site. If you're going to give us something to look at please keep the reader in mind as that picture almost made me earl in my mouth.

Well UBJ you may have put another point in your pocket but isn't she basically saying I'm white and I'm american look at me. I have a right to say what I want because the 1st amendment allows me to shit on other people. You bringing up that she is Jewish is a fact I'm sure she didn't want to out of the closet. Now if someone defamed a Jewish person I'm sure she would've said it was wrong but since she is on the radio she defames Blacks and then falls behind her whiteness..

I'm sure the white media will recycle her racist ass and put her on a kids show. Usually when a white person says something racist and apologizes then Fox brings them over and gives them a show so they can really stick it to the darker races and have the full backing of the bigots of the United States and one smart devil named Rupert Murdoch.

FreeMan said...

I'm sorry I said Smart I meant to say Crafty as that's more denotes a devil.