Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No Difference

SeeNew, FreeMan and brohammas.
Each is attempting to help those who have less.
Less education, less money, less experience - less opportunity.
The thing is - most of the time we may view the same thing but with a different perspective.
SeeNew sees things in a scientific model.
His fractal (pattern) is seen as a series of logical answers to a proceeding action.
FreeMan sees his pattern in the form of a compound interest graph.
His pattern is a series of actionable advances predicated on the current circumstances.
brohammas sees things as seemingly serendipitous conditions under which one must adapt.
His fractal is just a force of nature.
But each view is the same view - it is only they are filtered through different lenses.

2 comments:

R&G said...

But you forgot that I'm right and the other two are smoking crack! LMBAO j/k

Money begets money so let's make money and solve the problems from the point of view of the Have's!

Overall I agree with any approach to solving problems but it just isn't the way I would do it. I respect the implementation way more than just the idea alone. Like I tell everyone I'll see you at the top.

brohammas said...

I don't smoke crack... I mix it up and bake it in cookies.

SO UBJ, why you gotta talk about me while I'm off visiting your Alma Mater? (I'm stil there and not supposed to be on e computer. bad me)