Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Izzo 4:44

 It's a damn shame when hillbillies are so disappointed in our country that they decide to take their truck to run over a monument of the Ten Commandments.

Even 'Jay-hova' seems to think that he is devine.
The meaning behind Jay-Z's album title has been speculated on by those who care.
The answer is simple.
Jay-Z imagines himself as some sort of modern prophet.
John 4:44 states that a prophet has no honor in his own land.
If Jay has gone too far into Kabalah and gematria then it's not hard for me to think that this nicca thinks he's a modern prophet.

1 comment:

brohammas said...

I suppose if Bob Marley is deemed a prophet by some, then perhaps Jay-Z can be one too. I say claim to be whatever and whomever you please, but when you claim any sort of divinity past or above what you believe your fellow humans to posses (which Bob never did), then you have lost me completely.

Which wouldn't hurt HOVA's feelings I'm sure.