Monday, December 12, 2011

Too Much Competition ?

"You ruined the price for pussy...", someone once said as I gave a few hookers enough money and a ride to a nearby Walgreens so they could buy a few things for themselves and their kids.
No, not toys but things like formula, diapers, toilet paper, soap,... .
These women are not attractive to me in any way whatsoever - they just each had a need.

In giving these women money, I allowed them to raise their prices for sexual favors.
If they could get money from me for doing nothing - they should be able to get more if they are required to do something.
It seems that I am not a welcome sight to the guys who use the services of these women - I've heard the same complaint before from many other men in the area.
It's just odd to me that many people who complain about being victimized by others are the same people who take advantage of the poor circumstances and conditions of others.

2 comments:

DF said...

C'mon UBJ you are educating people. The trick knows if you keep making them aware of the true worth the price of pussy goes up.

Reggie said...

C'mon brother.......why you use this picture with two trannys in it?!?

.........I used it once too.