Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who's Afraid Of An Asian In Their Parent's Driveway ?

Color coded for your security.
How does the Racial Threat Chart look?

Black - Severe
Brown - High
Yellow - Low
White - A - O.K. .

Some people just like to put everything in an easily read format.

I had some cousins over for the Holidays.
One group went a couple of blocks past my house and got their SUV stuck in the mud.
In a panic, they called for me to help them.
In their minds, they could just hear the banjos from Deliverance.
(The Racial Treat Chart can be inverted for your personal perspective.)

4 comments:

DPizz said...

This ish is real. Get lost in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time and you could end up like your post below this one, simply because a lot of people (including the Popo) have this "Racial Threat Chart" encoded in their cranium.

D.J. said...

I spent a year living in Kentucky and the only reason i felt safe around my house was because i lived in a Army base town.

I never found myself to far away from my town after sun down.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 14 09

Shyte! Where I live in Modesto, you might be afraid if he is a Cambodian Crip! And if he is a white guy, he might be a tweaker (meth addict). The demographics of drug abuse, crime and poverty totally shifted from East Oakland to Modesto and it is crazy!

uglyblackjohn said...

@ DPizz - Oh, I know.
But everyone uses a similar chart when assessing danger.
I've been pulled over so many times in the O.C. or Redlands or Grand Terrace - for a DWB.

@ DJ - Yeah... there is a town (Vidor) next to mine that I won't go to during the daytime.

@ Mahndisa - Hey... what are you doing down here in the 'hood?
Don't you usually frequent the smart blogs?
But as to your comment - I know. I'm from the I.E.. Asian gangs are no joke and Aryan Brotherhood speed feinds on steroids are fairly common throughout the interior towns of Cali.
Basically, I was trying to convey the media portrayal of each group.