Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tennis Anyone?

MY favorite match of all-time would have to be Michael Chang's win in the French Open final years (Heck... DECADES?) ago.
I don't play as much as I used to but I still try to catch a match on television every now and then.
Watching Victoria Duvall's upset win in the first round of the U.S. Open won't even make my top ten list of favorite matches - but there is just something cool about watching a kid do well. (Especially at something they are not supposed to do well in.)

2 comments:

CNu said...

Victoria's supposed to do well, it's just that at 17 she's not supposed to be able to take down a top 20 roid beast like Stossur.

Anonymous said...

Hiya, UBJ!

Yep, she's a cool kid. We'll be hearing a lot more about her in the future.

My Captcha "Please prove you're not a robot" word was 'Daquan'. Lol.