- We are taught cleanliness inwardly and outwardly with the practice of good manners and respect to one and all.
- We are taught that the family is the backbone of society and that our children must be reared to the highest morals and training to perfect our society.
- We are taught to eat and prepare the best of food for the longevity of life, without the use of alcohol, smoking and substance abuse which endangers the ethics of healthy living.
- We are taught to respect and protect our women who are the mothers of our civilization.
- Our women are taught to a dress code of modesty that will lead to the practice of high morality.
- We are taught to be an exemplary community expressing the highest spiritual goals for the reform of ourselves and others based on wisdom, knowledge and beauty.