Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sexual Objectification

Megyn Kelly is terrible.
The 20 million dollar woman has proven to be a poor return on NBC's investment.

I like Hoda a but Katie Lee just bugs me for some reason.
And I know - I'm not that time period's target audience

I'd often watch The View because that is what my elderly ladies seemed to watch.
Well, either The View or the judge shows. 
But mostly The View.

I used to like Jedediah Bila - I thought she was pretty.
Even though I didn't share many of her points of view, I appreciated her calm demeanor while surrounded by cackling hens in a liberal (and often hypocritical) echo chamber.


Now if NBC could just get rid of Megyn, Hoda and Kathie-Lee,
and bring back my girl Tamron Hall,
and team her up with Jedediah Bila - that would be a show worth watching.

No comments: