Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Fifth Time Is the Charm

Maybe it's my time spent in the South, maybe it's a cultural shift and a sign of the times - but I've grown to appreciate to booty.
But that doesn't mean that I've forgotten about the tiddies.

This year will mark the fifth that I've hosted a Breast Cancer Awareness Benefit at the club.
When I first started I'd have to pay for everything and beg people to participate and any donation made would come out of MY pocket.
But not this year.
This year I have five Black-owned restaurants providing food, I have a Black-owned car dealership as a sponsor, I have more door prizes than I can give away, I have so many Black-owned businesses participating that the white elites in our town have asked if they can participate.

I guess everyone likes tiddies this year.

2 comments:

Val said...

Hi UBJ!

Sounds like a great event!

uglyblackjohn said...

Hey, Val! (It takes kiddies to hear from you?)